Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The Internet site, www.magdalahotel.co.il is the official site of Magdala LTD, Registration number, 513781351 , and operator of the Magdala Hotel (hereinafter, "the hotel").
Reservations through this site can be made on specific conditions that users declare that they have read the Terms and Conditions and agree to the specific conditions in full. Users also agree that they, or a third party acting on their behalf, will not lodge any complaint and / or demand and / or lawsuit directly and / or indirectly against the Internet site and / or against the chain and / or anyone operating on the behalf of the chain.
Online Reservation Policy
Customers making reservations through this Internet site are required to fill in their personal details, including ID or passport number and credit card number. Filling in incorrect personal details will result in taking legal action against the customer for damages that may be caused to the Internet site and / or to the chain and / or to the hotel or property/ or a third party on their behalf.
The credit card details filled in online through the Internet site are for the purposes of securing a reservation only. The actual credit card debit will only be executed on arrival at the hotel. At the end of the online reservation process, the customer will receive an automatic e-mail message approving the execution of the reservation. The customer is required to print the contents of this message and present it on arrival at the hotel reception.
Conditions and Limitations
1. The prices quoted on the Internet site are in New Israeli Shekels (NIS), include VAT and are intended for Israeli citizens only.
Rates are subject to 17% VAT as per Israeli law. Tourists as defined by Israeli law (holders of a diplomatic passport or foreign passport and a 3-month tourist staying permit (B/2/3/4) blue entry paper received on arrival), who are registered guests at the hotel, are exempt of VAT payment for hotel accommodation. Guests who do not produce a valid entry permit as aforesaid, will be charged VAT as prescribed by Israeli law. * VAT rate may change without notice, subject to change in Israeli law.
2. The hotel is permitted to change the conditions of the reservation as well as the rate of it at any time.
3. The number of rooms in the hotel is limited, and executing a reservation is subject to availability only.
4. Check-in at the hotel begins on the date of arrival at 15:00 up to 11:00 on the date of departure. Arrival and / or departure times that are not in accordance with these hours requires approval in advance of the hotel management and involves an additional fee.
5. Room reservations in the hotel is limited to adults above the age of 18. The accommodation of children and youth under the age of 18 is available only if accompanied by an adult over the age of 21.
6. The pictures on the website are for illustration purposes and represent to the best of the artist ability / render ability/ to represent the site. Nonetheless variations may occur and images may be different upon arrival due to maintenance, occupancy, natural wear and tear of site.
7. Errors and omissions, excepted.
8.In case of overbooking the hotel will be responsible to find an alternative accommodation at another property of the same level or above as considered by the management of Magdala Tourist Center, Ltd.
Cancellation of Reservation
Reservations may be canceled up to 24 hours prior to arrival date without penalty.A canceled reservation less than 24 hours prior to arrival date or no-show reservation will cause a full charge.
In high season and holidays up to 7 days prior to arrival date without penalty.